The Annual General Meeting of ALRM will be held on Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 10 AM at the Irish Club, 13-15 Carrington Street, Adelaide.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will be:
- To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
- To receive from the directors, auditor and senior staff of ALRM reports upon the transactions of the ALRM during the financial year 2020 – 2021, including the audited income and expenditure statement, balance sheet and the state of affairs of ALRM at the end of the financial year.
- To declare is appointed as directors those members who previously have been appointed to serve as director since the last Annual General Meeting.
- To review the performance of directors.
- To appoint auditors.
- To consider the constitutional amendments presented to the last Annual General Meeting, which had been adjourned to this Annual General Meeting from that meeting pursuant to Constitution clause 27 (c ) (iv) and clause 6.8, due to insufficient members being personally present to constitute a quorum to pass those amendments, at that meeting. Details of the constitutional amendments may be obtained from the CEO at the Adelaide office at 321-325 King William Street Adelaide.
Chairperson 8 November 2021