This policy applies to the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement website. It tells you how we collect and use personal information whilst you visit our web site.
This site complies with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) as part of the Privacy Act (1988).
Using our web site
When you visit our web site and browse the web pages we do not collect any of your personal information.
Our Internet Service Provider logs a record of your visit and collects:
- Your server’s domain name (eg .com, .au)
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you looked at
- Any documents that you download
- The web site you used to get to our web site and
- Which browser you are usingNo attempt will be made to identify users except where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to view our Service Provider’s logs.
Online Enquiry and your Email address
If you use the Online Enquiry form it will tell us your email address. This address will be held by us in a secure location. Your email address will not be used for any purpose or disclosed without your consent.
Any personal information you include in the Online Enquiry will also be held by us in a secure location. This personal information will not be used for any purpose or disclosed without your consent.